Partner Success Manager
Apeldoorn | Sales
We sure do! And we aren’t monogamous either. In a business context, that is! 😉 After all, we want to forge strong, lasting, and mutually beneficial ‘marriages’ with all of our partners. And for that, we could use the help of an enthusiastic ‘marriage broker.’ Someone who knows what makes system integrators tick, and how to tickle them the right way. From the moment we start to woo them, right up to our 50th wedding anniversary. So make them a proposition they can’t refuse, because Thinkwise lets system integrators replace all of their clients’ outdated (‘legacy’) software with solutions that will never be outdated. And that have a MUCH smaller CO2 footprint to boot. Sound interesting? We’ll happily put that ring on your finger!
As Partner Success Manager, you are pivotal to the success of our mission to revolutionize how companies do business. How? By granting system integrators access to our ‘(RAWR!) software solution that fully replaces outdated (core) applications with a scalable, model-driven alternative. We obviously think embracing this proposition is a no-brainer 😉, but it’s up to you to convince decision-makers at system integrators of the why, what and how. Often at C-level. While we gladly invite you to tap into your own (hopium: extensive) network to identify suitable marriage candidates, you can count on our sales colleagues to supply you with valuable leads as well. Enthuse counterparts at system integrators, ensure their smooth onboarding, and go the extra two, three, or 2,000 miles to help them get the most out of our partnership. Providing marketing materials? You’re on it. Expanding their capabilities and deepening their system-integrator expertise? You’re all over that too. And if one of their customers needs a reassuring straight answer before saying “I do”? Set their mind at ease. Of note: we intend to become a global leader in this field and will challenge quite a few industry giants along the way, so your growth opportunities are endless!
- Identify promising system integrators, gauge their interest, and get in touch
- Enter into and cultivate strategic win-win partnerships with 8 to 12 system integrators at any given time
- Drive integrator success in any way, shape, and form you can, e.g., by providing them with leads, insights, marketing materials, sales kits, et cetera
- Ensure partners have easy access to the latest & greatest information on our solutions
- Be the voice of (y)our partners: what do they need to become more successful, and how can we make that happen?
What you bring to the table
- Consultative sales skills, strategic prowess, analytical capabilities, and a talent for onboarding and engaging C-level counterparts
- A solid business development / partner ecosystem track record in tech-related industries
- You may have never owned a Darth Vader t-shirt, but we do expect you to talk shop with developers, e.g., to convey arising partner needs and clarify use cases
- You love quick wins, but realize that long-term partnerships ultimately yield better results
- You’re a natural at gauging and influencing developer/vendor/customer dynamics
- Green blood: our solutions greatly reduce CO2 emissions, so it would definitely help if you embrace sustainability principles
- A competitive salary, generous bonus structure and benefits
- Lifelong learning, and we definitely encourage you to keep growing
- A role in which you can scale with our global ambitions
- Multiple inspiring work environments. Including your home. And our HQ in Apeldoorn
- An opportunity to position revolutionary solutions that give organizations a decisive advantage over their legacy counterparts
- Impact where it counts: we help to reduce our customers’ carbon footprint. Significantly. And demonstrably.
Thinkwise is an international player with a unique technical vantage point. We bring the best people, software, and knowledge together to provide exceptional service to our clients. We utilize our low-code platform, specialized in the complete replacement of legacy enterprise software. We model processes and applications instead of programming them. There are currently businesses in 32 countries that utilise our entreprise software, such as Mojo, Sligro, VDL and WEC-Lines. There are approximately 130 professionals employed by Thinkwise, and with your knowledge and expertise we hope to grow even further. Our goal is to offer our software to more clients and partners that support their business in a simple, transparent, and sustainable manner.
Are you brave enough to take the leap ?
Are you the Partner Success Manager we have been looking for? Apply now! For any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Hermien Kolkman on 0618996588. Our process: After submission of your application, the expected turnaround time for feedback is 2 working days. If you have been invited for an initial interview, you will first meet with the Corporate Recruiter and a colleague from the relevant department to discuss the vacancy and your skillset. If the decision has been made to proceed to the next step within the process, you will also meet the head of the Department and lastly with the relevant Director. If we there is a match, we will discuss terms.