Senior Content Marketeer with a good pen
Apeldoorn | Marketing
- Develop and execute a content marketing plan that aligns with the company’s and our partner’s business goals and objectives
- Create a variety of high-quality, original content, including blog posts, articles, social media posts, videos, and other multimedia assets
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including working with a great art and graphics designer, product, and digital marketing professionals, to ensure content is on-brand and consistent with company messaging
- Analyze and report on the performance of content marketing campaigns, and use data to continually improve and optimize content strategies
- Manage and nurture relationships with key stakeholders, including influencers, media outlets, and industry partners
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments, and incorporate them into the company’s content marketing efforts
- 5+ years of experience in content marketing and brand building
- You need to have a curious inquisitive mind, looking for the broader perspective
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to adapt tone and style for different audiences and channels
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Proficiency in analytical tools and platforms, such as Google Analytics and social media analytics, to track and measure the success of content marketing campaigns
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Lifelong learning, and we definitely encourage you to keep growing
- A role in which you can scale with our global ambitions
- Multiple inspiring work environments. Including your home. And our HQ in Apeldoorn
- An opportunity to position revolutionary solutions that give organizations a decisive advantage over their legacy counterparts
- Impact where it counts: we help to reduce our customers’ carbon footprint. Significantly. And demonstrably.
Thinkwise is an international player with a unique technical vantage point. We bring the best people, software, and knowledge together to provide exceptional service to our clients. We utilize our low-code platform, specialized in the complete replacement of legacy enterprise software. We model processes and applications instead of programming them. There are currently businesses in 32 countries that utilise our entreprise software, such as Mojo, Sligro, VDL and WEC-Lines. There are approximately 130 professionals employed by Thinkwise, and with your knowledge and expertise we hope to grow even further. Our goal is to offer our software to more clients and partners that support their business in a simple, transparent, and sustainable manner.
Are you brave enough to take the leap ?
If you are a creative and strategic thinker with a passion for content marketing and brand building, we want to hear from you! Apply now to join our team and help us grow our brand and business. For any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Hermien Kolkman on 0618996588. Our process: After submission of your application, the expected turnaround time for feedback is 2 working days. If you have been invited for an initial interview, you will first meet with the Corporate Recruiter and a colleague from the relevant department to discuss the vacancy and your skillset. If the decision has been made to proceed to the next step within the process, you will also meet the head of the Department and lastly with the relevant Director. If we there is a match, we will discuss terms.